Top Ten Wardrobe Essentials for all year round:
- SANDALS If you have a glamorous event and your feet are begging for a break from stilettos, slip into some decorated flats they look great and work with all most anything!!
- BLAZERS A blazer is a must for every wardrobe, its classy and elegant. And it can also work for all occasions!
- SCARFS/BEANIES Scarfs and beanies always add a bit of glam into your outfit, so next time you go out why not throw a beanie or scarf on to life up your outfit?!
- BLOUSES Blouses are a very important part of a closet, they are like the cherry on top on an ice-cream. Blouses add elegance and class to any outfit, and they look great on just about anyone!
- COATS Almost everyone has that one coat in their closet that they feel all snuggled and safe in. So a grey or pea coloured coat are a great idea! Some shops that sell really good coats at a great price are Urban Outfitter, Rare London and Topshop
- FLATS Thats right, not heels but flats! Flats look great with anything, their comfortable and have a look of their own that heels cant match.
- SIMPLE JEWELLERY Simple jewellery can do the trick a lot of times than what heavy jewellery cannot do, it always just ties the outfit together and presents it in a beautiful way!
- SKIRTS Skirts are great, the look good on any size and add a flattering look to your outfit. Unlike a dress, you don’t have to think that you look ‘fat’ in a skirt because skirts look gorgeous on anyone! So dont hold back to try them on!
- THE BLACK SATCHEL black (or dark grey) satchel is a must have for all closets, a starch adds a very nice finished look to any outfit and the best part they work with almost any coloured outfit!
- BLACK OR WHITE DRESS A black or white dress are really important since you can wear them day or night and they’ll look fab on you and are perfect for all occasions! (most preferably black at night and white during daytime)
Well these were the ‘top 10 wardrobe essential’ guys sorry if there were any errors and all (besides the first one) were in my words so if you use PLEASE give credit.
Thank you xx